- Initially formed in 1971 as the CGS Student Cabinet and is now known as the CGS Student Government
- Our mission is, "to serve the needs and interests of the CGS student body"
- Comprised of a five member Council and five divisions which assist Council in achieving its objectives
- Elected each year in April by the CGS student population
- Represents the CGS students' needs and interests
- Provides activities and services to enhance the CGS students' lives on campus
We are your representatives to the University of Pittsburgh community. We host a variety of programs and services to meet you, the non-traditional student's needs.